Write for us
Make the most of the guest posting opportunity by writing valuable and useful content.
Looking for a Guest post?
Looking for articles on The Thrive.in? We're assuming that you're here because you're looking to write one. We strive to provide high-quality content for our readers. Take note of the content submission guidelines before submitting any content at TheThrive.in
Here are some statistics:
TheThrive.in has high domain authority which is 21+. and our website receives approximately 1M+ impressions & 25k+ Clicks every month.
Our readers care about us. They're interested in reading interesting articles that help them improve their business, so we strive to provide high-quality content that helps them achieve their goals.
Our editorial team values relevant, user-centered, and high-quality articles that provide value to our readership. If you can craft articles that resonate with our audiences, we'd be happy to share them through our website.
Our Target Audience for Guest Post Content
health & fitness
Our Guidelines For Guest Posting
Here's what we're looking for.
We're looking for content that's original, plagiarism free, high quality, relevant, and interesting.
Below are some posts that pleased our readers.
You can clearly see that these blog posts offer high quality, unique information that readers will enjoy.
There are a few technical details involved that need to be taken care while writing your content piece.
- Word Limit: Minimum- 2000 words and The average guest posts range from 2000 to 3,000 words
- To share your article using Google Docs.
- Set the font to Arial
- All facts must be properly sourced from an authoritative source.
- Allowed links: Up to one 1 dofollow and 1 no-follow links to your brand pages allowed.
If you want to contribute guest posts, here’s what you need to know.
Before You Begin
- 1Send an email at [email protected] sharing your content idea along with the outline and topics your piece would cover. Also, include a brief outline of the pieces main points.
- 2The Thrive.in blog post usually fits into one of these categories: Startups, innovation, entrepreneurship, edutech, brands, marketing, motivational and any content that resonates with the business world.
- 3Be aware of your audience and keep them in mind when developing topics for your blog post. They could be students, entrepreneurs, beginners, agency owners, founders, employees.
As you write
As soon as the topic and the table of contents get approved, write the content. keeping these tips in mind:
Checklist after completion
Our publication schedule is usually quite full, so it could take up to 7-10 business days before your post goes live . As part of our editorial process, we reserve the rights to edit your content for both clarity and length. We can change any links to better serve our readers if needed. Additionally, we may contact you with some suggestions for improvements.
We're looking forward to reading your guest posts, and publishing some awesome content on our blog.